Science: Grades K-2
Education Programs Professional
- Science is an active process of systematically examining the natural world.
- Many people contribute to the field of science.
- Matter has observable properties.
- Position and motion of objects can be described.
- Heat, light, and sound can be produced
- Offspring resemble their parents.
- Living things have identifiable characteristics.
- Living things live in different places.
- There are many kinds of living things on Earth.
- Changes in weather often involve water changing from one state to another.
- There are objects in the sky, which display patterns
- Earth materials include rocks, soils, and water