Where to take the HSE Tests

High School Equivalency tests are only available at authorized HSE Testing Centers. The tests must be taken in person and are never offered on the internet. Each testing center determines which of the authorized exams to offer and sets its own schedule, requirements, and fees.
Contact the HSE Testing Center in your area for more information.