Contact Nevada Department of Education (NDE)


                             NORTHERN OFFICE                             


           SOUTHERN OFFICE       

Carson City Main ( MAP )
700 E. Fifth Street
Carson City, NV 89701   
Las Vegas  ( MAP)
9890 South Maryland Parkway, 2nd Floor 
Las Vegas, Nevada 89183  
Phone: (775) 687-9200  
Fax: (775) 687-9101     
Phone: (702) 486-6458 (8am-5pm)
Fax: (702) 486-6450   


Please read the following prior to completing the form below:   
 1. If you are an 
Educator/Teacher and you need to contact The Office of Educator License: CLICK HERE 
 2. Trying to locate an Educator License or Find a Teacher? CLICK HERE 
 3. If you need information on how to request Data or a Public Record: CLICK HERE 
 4. All OTHER Inquiries please complete the form below. 




Type of Request: