The Office of Educator Licensure encourages educators who are currently licensed in other states or US Territories to apply for reciprocal licensure in Nevada. Pursuant to the passage of Assembly Bill 77 during the 2017 Legislative session, most valid and unexpired licenses will directly reciprocate without verification of passing licensure examinations. However, some conditional, provisional, residency, temporary, or other license types will require additional documentation to determine eligibility.

Any additional documentation needed to determine eligibility for reciprocity will be requested from a Licensing Analyst upon review of your submitted and paid application.

Pursuant to NRS 391.230 and NRS 391.302, you may not be employed by a Nevada school district unless you hold a valid Nevada educator license.