Transcripts FAQ

How can I get copies of my high school transcripts?

For Clark County School District, please visit the link below.
For all other school districts, please click the link below and the select a district to contact them directly.   

The public school I attended has closed. How can I get a copy of my transcripts?

Please contact the school district where your school was located and they should be able to provide your transcripts to you.

How can I get a copy of my transcript for a GED, HiSet, or TASC High School Equivalency Certificate?

The Nevada Department of Education has contracted with DiplomaSender to be the repository of all transcripts for earned High School Equivalency Certificates. Their website information can be found at Get a Copy of Your Transcript. Please remember to request an "archived record" if your test was taken before 2002.